Ration Card Online- Rajasthan
Information regarding Ration Card in Rajasthan, Application Form, Status, Update Ration Card in Rajasthan, Correction, Deletion, List, Change in Name, Address– Apply process For Ration Card in Rajasthan available on this page. If you want to Apply New/ Duplicate Ration Card in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer and Udaipur or another city in Rajasthan, this page contain a lot of information for you. Ration Card holders can follow the instructions and rules of Rajasthan Food Supplies Department given here.
Ration Card Department in Rajasthan-
Department Name– Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs
Postal Address- Room Number 6203, Mantralaya Bhawan, 381, Civil Lines, Jaipur- 302005
Phone No.- 0141-2227563
Official Website – http://food.raj.nic.in/
Ration Card Types in Rajasthan-
Rajasthan government allots distinctively coloured Ration Card to the distinct category of consumers like-
Blue Ration Card to the APL- Double Gas Cylinder Holder (General Consumer)
Green Ration Card to the APL- Single Gas Cylinder Holder (General Consumer)
Dark Pink Ration Card to the BPL families Gram Sabha / Municipal Corporation / Municipality Selected BPL Families)
Dark Ration Card Green to the State BPL families selected by the Municipality ( Gram Sabha / Municipal Corporations / State BPL Families Selected by the Municipality)
Yellow Coloured Ration Card being allotted to the AAY (Gram Sabha / Municipal Corporation / Municipality Selected Antyodaya Anna Family )
Eligibility for Ration Card in Rajasthan-
Every Citizen of the Rajasthan State can apply for the Ration Card.
Ration Card Application Form in Rajasthan-
For applying the ration card, applicant has to fill the application form firstly. Rajasthan Government has provided the application form at the offices of the authorised officers. Application Form can be obtained from there in working timings of the offices. Application form can be downloaded from the Official website of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Rajasthan.
Documents for Ration Card in Rajasthan-
1. For New Ration Card
- For Address Proof- Electricity/Water/Telephone bill/Voter Identity Card/Passport/Driving License/Marriage Certificate
- Photocopy of the Birth certificate issued by the Municipality/Gram Panchayat in case of the birth of child.
2. Inclusion Name of Wife –
- For Addition New Name in Ration Card after marriage, name from the old card i.e. from father’s card should be excluded first and copy of the marriage certificate shall be attached.
- Two attested Passport size photo of the head of the family.
Validity of Ration Card in Rajasthan-
Validity of the Ration card will be 5 years in Rajasthan.
Application Form Types for Ration Card-
Change in Address- Specified application form along with new address proof.
Surrender of Ration Card– Simple Application Form
Change in Member Name(s) – Application Form with Certificate of due change i.e. Marriage Card/Invitation Card/Appointment Letter/Transfer Letter/Birth Certificate/Death Certificate/Marriage Registration.
* In the case of change in the address of the cardholder, he can apply for modifications in the ration card. For this he is require to obtain surrender certificate after the 2 months of submission of the old card.
Ration Card Fee in Rajasthan-
- APL Yojana- Rs. 5/- per card.
- BPL Yojana- Rs. 5/- per card.
- Antyodaya Yojana- Rs. 3/- per card.
- Application Form- A – Rs. 1/- per form
- Duplicate Card- Rs. 10/- per form.
Duplicate Ration Card in Rajasthan-
Persons coming from places other than state need to produce Transfer Certificate along with other require declarations while applying for the ration card. After 24 hours of application, Temporary Ration Card with 3 months validity will be issued to the applicants.
Maximum Time Period for Ration Card in Rajasthan-
|For new Ration card||7 days|
|For the inclusion or exclusion of the members||7 days if physical verification necessary otherwise same day.|
|For the change in the address||Same day after presenting the all necessary documents|
|Issuance of Surrender Certificate||Same day of the application|
|For the Duplicate Ration Card||7 days of the submission of the all relevant documents|
Search Ration Card in Rajasthan-
Ration Card holders can search for their Ration Card online on the official website- http://food.raj.nic.in/searchrationcard.aspx
- Select the District name from the drop-down list.
- Select the option for the search either ” by ration Card number” or by the name of the “Ration card holders”.
- Enter the Ration Card Number.
- Click on the Get “Ration Card Details”.
The Ration Card Details will be available on the screen. You can then Download Your Ration Card & Details online.
Ration Card Services Available in below Cities/ Districts in Rajasthan-